Faith Deconstruction can be a confusing season filled with overwhelm and isolation...
But it doesn't have to be.
The How To Deconstruct Your Faith Virtual Retreat runs January 17th-21st and it won't cost you a penny.
It may seem like you're the only one wrestling with your faith, but we pinky promise, you're not.
You can save yourself a lot of frustration by learning from those who've been down this road.
That's why we are hosting a free virtual retreat called How To Deconstruct Your Faith Virtual Retreat.
This virtual event will help you:
- Learn the 7 stages of faith deconstruction.
- Prepare for the obstacles you'll face in each stage.
- Discover what support you need for your unique deconstruction journey.
- Connect with a community of people who understand.
- Complete each day's activity in 15 minutes (or less)!
Register now and get access to:
- Daily video lessons with Deconstructing Faith Summit Founder & Faith Deconstruction Coach Angela J Herrington MA, LSCC
- Printable workbook & journal for each lesson.
- An invite to the Faith Deconstruction Cafe', our free online community.
- Two live Q& A sessions with Angela via Zoom.
The How To Deconstruct Your Faith Virtual Retreat begins January 17th!
Meet Your Host For The How To Deconstruct Your Faith Virtual Retreat.
Angela J Herrington, MA, LSCC is a Faith Deconstruction coach who provides soul care for those untangling from toxic religion and recovering from #churchhurt. She is also the host and founder of The Deconstructing Faith Summit and the Faith Deconstruction Café Facebook Community.
Using a unique blend of life coaching, spiritual direction, and fierce advocacy, Angela empowers her clients to untangle from toxic religion, kick impostor syndrome to the curb, and cultivate a faith that nourishes their soul. Angela holds a BA in Biblical Studies from Indiana Wesleyan and a Master’s in Leadership from Wesley Seminary where her research focused on leadership development, mentoring, and opportunities for GenX Women in the US church. Angela and her unique online ministry were featured in Lyz Lenz’s 2019 book God Land: Story of Faith, Loss, and Renewal in Middle America. She has also has been published in Hope for Women and HOPE is Now magazines.
Angela is also a Lark’s Song Certified Life Coach who reaches hundreds of thousands of people in 40+ countries each month on Facebook, IG, Twitter, Pinterest and her blog. Angela is a also wife, mom to 6, and proud resident of Marion, Indiana with her family when they’re not traveling the US in their RV.